Relinquish Your Demons
Raw & Full-Spectrum 10% / 1000mg CBD Oil UK (10ml)
Diablo, 1000mg CBD (10%), is our most popular product and stands as our flagship oil. Whether you’re new to this game or just looking for a solid full-spectrum CBD oil to keep you ticking over, you cannot go wrong with this exceptional true-full spectrum CBD/CBDa tincture. We have put a lot of time and love into this one. Diablo’s 1000mg whole plant raw full-spectrum formula has been designed to take full advantage of the entourage effect and has been produced using an organic raw hemp extract which contains a high percentage of CBDa; we’re so proud of it that we put our name in it. Relinquish your demons with CBDiablo!
Our company stands to be different and go against the grain in the CBD industry- we do not want to follow the typical, we want to forge something that stands on its own and has a powerful message. Diablo, represents CBD’s origin from the ‘bad’ Cannabis plant; it also represents the demons we all have and must overcome.
- Take 1-4 drops twice a day (in the morning, in the evening) and hold under the tongue for 1 minute before swallowing. This oil is raw & unrefined to take advantage of everything in the hemp plant that makes it so good for us, so Diablo has a strong taste that some love, but others hate. It may be advised to wash down the oil with some water. Let’s be honest, what is good for us doesn’t always taste like sunshine and rainbows!
- For topical us: Place onto the skin and gently massage for 1-2 minutes.
Each 10ml bottle contains: Cannabis Sativa L. Oil made with 100% natural & organic hemp strains & hemp seed oil. Each bottle contains roughly 200 drops and therefore each drop contains an estimated 5mg of Cannabinoids. This product contains legal THC levels. Produced in an ISO9001 & BRCGS approved facility.
How is Our CBD Oil Produced?
Our 1000mg / 10% CBD oil is by far the most popular oil that we produce. It packs a punch and is found to be much more effective than most other formulas out there. What makes our formula different is the production method – rather than refining the hemp plant down to a distillate (which remove the other beneficial phytochemicals) we would rather the oil contain everything which makes the plant so special. It is a fact that each of these compounds work to enhance and regulate each other; this is known as the entourage effect. It means that our oil can be naturally full-spectrum.
The oil starts it’s life in the EU where the hemp is grown. The hemp is then subjected to C02 extraction where the essential cannabinoids and phytochemicals are drawn out. The extract is then shipped to the UK where it is mixed with Hemp seed oil, and a CBD distillate over a number of days in a state of the art facility in Edinburgh.
The process means that the oil is thicker, more powerful and better value for money. We feel that we should keep our oils as close to nature as we can- that way you get the very most out of each from of CBD oil.
What is 10% CBD oil?
Simply put, a 10% CBD oil is a 10ml bottle of oil that contains 10% cannabidiol. This is 1000mg of CBD in a 10ml bottle. The other 90% of the bottle is the carrier oil, which in our case is hemp seed oil. This provides health benefits but also acts to help the absorption of the CBD.
Hemp Seed oil in itself has a vast array of benefits to your health; the whole Seed itself is 49% edible oil which contains 75% essential healthy fatty acids. Omega 6 fatty acids, including Lauric Acid & gamma-linolenic acid, are found in high concentrations in Hemp seed oil and have been connected with amazing well-being benefits. Omega 3 can also be found in Hemp seed oil, which has been connected to an even wider range of health benefits. To add to that, Hemp oil contains a low level of saturated fats, nothing but goodness in the old hemp oil!
Can I Use the 10% CBD oil with my medication?
Generally, CBD does not affect most drugs or medicines, however, there are a few that can be affected by CBD. CBD is not alone as a natural substance that can affect the liver- things like Grapefruit, Watercress, St John Wort and Goldenseal do the same.
If you are taking prescribed or regular medication you should consult a trusted medical professional before starting a course of CBD food supplements. Do not stop taking medication to replace it with CBD. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
(DO NO EXCEED DAILY DOSE of 70MG A DAY) KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN