Dina QR Super Secret Access
Welcome! If you have found this page then you have purchased our resident angel of learning, Dina! Firstly thank you so much for supporting our mission and we truly hope you see some fantastic benefits from our oil.
This page is a secret page on our website specifically designed for those who purchase our 500mg Dina and we wanted to use its opportunity to tell you everything you need to know about the product that you’re (hopefully) enjoying!
Below are a couple of options for you – top up when you’re ready, increase to a higher dose, our lab reports and our newsletters.
How is Dina Produced?
What you have in your hands is not your average CBD oil. It is our philosophy to ensure that the hemp extracts we use come just as nature intended them to be. While many wish to push for ‘purity’ we push for natural. For example – pure distilled mineral water is not as good as natural water packed with minerals – even if clever marketing tells us otherwise.
Our Dina is produced using a hemp extract (our CBD paste) which has been diluted into the oil using cold-pressed organic hemp seed oil. The two ingredients are mixed in the lab over a number of days in a huge mixer.
Our production method ensures that the oil contains a naturally occurring set of cannabinoids, phytochemicals (like terpenes) and amino acids. Rather than refining the oil down to one or two of the beneficial components, we’d rather that you enjoy the full range. The main reason being that each component works to regulate and enhance each other!
The process starts with our Co2 extracted raw hemp extract, which is then mixed with cold-pressed (organic) hemp seed oil in an ISO rated lab in Edinburgh for a number of days. It is then sent away for lab testing, bottled, labelled by hand and delivered to your door!
- 1-4 drops twice a day (in the morning, then in the evening) and held under the tongue for 1 minute before swallowing. This is raw & unrefined to take advantage of everything in the hemp plant that makes it so good for us, so Dina has a strong taste that some love, but others hate- it may be advised to wash down the oil with some water. Let’s be honest, what is good for us doesn’t always taste good!
- For topical use: Place onto the skin and gently massage for 1-2 minutes.
Each of our 10ml bottles contain roughly 200 drops. This means that depending on how much you take, they should last between 4 to 6 weeks.
Our CBD paste is also in a 10ml tube and should contain 50 servings (which is a large pea) so if it is taken 2 times a day, it will last 25-30 days. We have actually found that a little of the paste goes a long way and can last up to 6 weeks.
Finally, our 20ml bottles contain an estimated 125 sprays. The recommended dose of 1-2, twice a day, should last between 4-6 weeks.
For all of the time that we have been working in the cannabis world, we have never known anybody to have failed a drugs test while taking any CBD products. In saying that, this does not guarantee that THC will not be detected during a spot test- there has been some instances (from the internet) where people have tested positive from a CBD product. The theory is that these products contained more THC than is currently legal in the UK, or the user took a larger dose than is expected.
Our full spectrum products contain 0.2% THC which is a very small amount, but it still active when consumed. At this level, it is very unlikely that THC will be detected. However, as stated it is not unheard of. We would certainly recommend that you disclose the use of these products to the tester/ employer to be safe.
We also offer a range of THC free CBD oils which do not contain the active THC compound, and less than 0.02% of THCa & THCv which are not psychoactive. They are classed as 0% THC oils.
CBD is different for everybody (everybody uses cannabinoids differently, and we have differing numbers of active cannabinoid receptors – plus, things such as weight, metabolism & how we take our CBD can impact its effectiveness). In all honesty, for a lot of people, CBD is a little bit disappointing especially after reading all of the hype. Just to set expectations, CBD is not going to be a magic wand- it is a small part of a better healthier lifestyle.
While CBD works fantastically for some, it may take longer, or have more subtle effects for others. We can tell you for sure that the CBD will be working on a biological level, but it may be hard to feel a tangible difference in your day to day life (especially if you start with high expectations).
- If you have started with a low dose, you have the option to increase and try a stronger/ different formula. It sometimes takes some experimentation to find what works for you.
- It is important to think about what you are using the CBD for? The affects of CBD are often subtle, and change from person to person. If you are not getting what you expected, you may find that taking CBD is not worth it
- How are you taking the CBD? Sometimes, the way you take CBD changes its effectiveness. CBD skincare, Capsules, CBD in MCT oil, THC free oils and full-spectrum oils all have different characteristics when they are consumed. Once again, with so many variables it is hard to say why you are not getting the expected results.
- How Long have you been taking CBD? If you have only taken the CBD for a week, it is really not long enough to know whether it is working. CBD can take up to 2 or 3 weeks to work. CBD works better over a longer period of time.
Generally, CBD does not affect most drugs or medicines, however, there are a few that can be affected by CBD. CBD is not alone as a natural substance that can affect the liver- things like Grapefruit, Watercress, St John Wort and Goldenseal do the same. Many drugs are metabolized into the body in the Liver- CBD is metabolized by the Cytochrome P450 system which is a pathway many other drugs take. CBD can affect the process in which other drugs are processed, – thus making their absorption faster, or slower than they would be on their own. This can either mean that the drugs you are taking may stay in your system for longer or there will be a reduction in their absorption. This could mean that taking CBD could lead to medicine becoming hyper-effective and leading to higher levels of drugs in your bloodstream than expected or could mean that your medication stops working/works less effectively. For more information please speak to a trained health professional to access more information about the P450 system.