Diablo QR Super Secret Access
So, you’ve just received our glorious bottle of full-spectrum hempy goodness! Fantastic!
Firstly, thank you (once again) for supporting us and we really hope that you’re loving the oil. Diablo is by far our most popular oil product, so know that with every drop, you’re in very good company.
This is our secret page which is reserved only for those who have chosen to be part of the Diablo party and it is designed to tell you all you need to know about the product: you will find here the specific lab report for the batch you’re holding in your hand, how the product is made and a whole bunch of frequently asked questions!
How is Diablo Produced?
When we set out on our CBD journey, the young Diablo was the one we wanted to shine. 1000mgs is the most commonly used dose of CBD, so we knew that this one needed to stand head and shoulders about every other CBD company out there. We think we’ve cracked it.
The production of Diablo has taken a lot of thought and care, to produce something quite unique.
Firstly, our 1000mg is produced using a C02 extracted raw hemp extract which is a thick, dark paste, and then mixed with a cannabinoid distillate (a thin oily substance) to boost the CBD content. The cannabinoid blend is then mixed with organic cold-pressed hemp seed oil over a number of days. This is one potent bottle of oil and punches well above its weight.
This process means that the oil is thicker, often stronger tasting than other oils.
We decided that this formula was going to be our star because it contains everything that nature intended there to be. From terpenes, a naturally occurring set of cannabinoids to omega fatty, and plant-derived amino acids. CBD is one small part of a whole band!
- 1-4 drops twice a day (in the morning, then in the evening) and held under the tongue for 1 minute before swallowing. This is raw & unrefined to take advantage of everything in the hemp plant that makes it so good for us, so Dina has a strong taste that some love, but others hate- it may be advised to wash down the oil with some water. Let’s be honest, what is good for us doesn’t always taste good!
- For topical use: Place onto the skin and gently massage for 1-2 minutes.
Each of our 10ml bottles contain roughly 200 drops. This means that depending on how much you take, they should last between 4 to 6 weeks.
Our CBD paste is also in a 10ml tube and should contain 50 servings (which is a large pea) so if it is taken 2 times a day, it will last 25-30 days. We have actually found that a little of the paste goes a long way and can last up to 6 weeks.
Finally, our 20ml bottles contain an estimated 125 sprays. The recommended dose of 1-2, twice a day, should last between 4-6 weeks.
For all of the time that we have been working in the cannabis world, we have never known anybody to have failed a drugs test while taking any CBD products. In saying that, this does not guarantee that THC will not be detected during a spot test- there has been some instances (from the internet) where people have tested positive from a CBD product. The theory is that these products contained more THC than is currently legal in the UK, or the user took a larger dose than is expected.
Our full spectrum products contain less than 0.2% THC which is a very small amount, but it still active when consumed. At this level, it is very unlikely that THC will be detected. However, as stated it is not unheard of. We would certainly recommend that you disclose the use of these products to the tester/ employer to be safe.
We also offer a range of THC free CBD oils which do not contain the active THC compound, and less than 0.02% of THCa & THCv which are not psychoactive. They are classed as 0% THC oils.
CBD is different for everybody (everybody uses cannabinoids differently, and we have differing numbers of active cannabinoid receptors – plus, things such as weight, metabolism & how we take our CBD can impact its effectiveness). In all honesty, for a lot of people, CBD is a little bit disappointing especially after reading all of the hype. Just to set expectations, CBD is not going to be a magic wand- it is a small part of a better healthier lifestyle.
While CBD works fantastically for some, it may take longer, or have more subtle effects for others. We can tell you for sure that the CBD will be working on a biological level, but it may be hard to feel a tangible difference in your day to day life (especially if you start with high expectations).
- If you have started with a low dose, you have the option to increase and try a stronger/ different formula. It sometimes takes some experimentation to find what works for you.
- It is important to think about what you are using the CBD for? The affects of CBD are often subtle, and change from person to person. If you are not getting what you expected, you may find that taking CBD is not worth it
- How are you taking the CBD? Sometimes, the way you take CBD changes its effectiveness. CBD skincare, Capsules, CBD in MCT oil, THC free oils and full-spectrum oils all have different characteristics when they are consumed. Once again, with so many variables it is hard to say why you are not getting the expected results.
- How Long have you been taking CBD? If you have only taken the CBD for a week, it is really not long enough to know whether it is working. CBD can take up to 2 or 3 weeks to work. CBD works better over a longer period of time.
Generally, CBD does not affect most drugs or medicines, however, there are a few that can be affected by CBD. CBD is not alone as a natural substance that can affect the liver- things like Grapefruit, Watercress, St John Wort and Goldenseal do the same. Many drugs are metabolized into the body in the Liver- CBD is metabolized by the Cytochrome P450 system which is a pathway many other drugs take. CBD can affect the process in which other drugs are processed, – thus making their absorption faster, or slower than they would be on their own. This can either mean that the drugs you are taking may stay in your system for longer or there will be a reduction in their absorption. This could mean that taking CBD could lead to medicine becoming hyper-effective and leading to higher levels of drugs in your bloodstream than expected or could mean that your medication stops working/works less effectively. For more information please speak to a trained health professional to access more information about the P450 system.