Deity QR Super Secret Access
Welcome Deity! You have found your very own secret access to the page dedicated to our supreme being – the strongest oil we produce: Deity. Firstly, we would like to thank you again for supporting our mission and we really hope that you are loving the bottle you’re currently holding in your hand.
If you have found this page, then you are now the (hopefully) proud owner of our strongest CBD oil. The page is designed to tell you everything you need to know about the oil: from the most up to date batch lab report, how the oil is produced and a whole range of frequently asked question.
How is Deity Produced?
You may have already noticed that this oil is a little bit different from our Dina and Diablo oils. It is light in colour, lighter tasting and isn’t quite as thick. This is because we followed the science!
When CBD oils are produced using a raw hemp extract, they will naturally contain low levels of THC. When producing high strength CBD oils, it is particularly difficult to include a high dose of CBD without the oil containing an illegal amount of THC. It means that we need to remove as much of the THC as we can to keep the levels under the UK limit.
We, therefore, rather than a raw hemp extract, we use a 0% THC distillate (a strong oily extract) and mix this over a number of days in an Edinburgh based lab with an organic Coconut derived MCT oil.
This means that the oil is rapidly absorbed and you get the most out of the broad spectrum formula.
More About Our 2000mg CBD Oil
The very first thing we set out to do with our CBD brand was to shake the industry up a little bit. We planned to make sure our branding meant something and came with a message.
We had worked for a number of CBD companies and were sick of seeing the same bland, green and white labels of faceless pharma companies.
Our theme was ‘good vs bad’ – and we took a lot of inspiration from Greek Mythos and others around the world.
The Deity was the first design we produced, and we wanted to create something that suggested power and presence. The inspiration came from the great Egyptian pyramids which lock energies inside which are potentially thousands of years oil. The symbol represents the hidden power of the cannabis plant which has been locked away, only to be unleashed when you crack the cap of the bottle.
- 1-4 drops twice a day (in the morning, then in the evening) and held under the tongue for 1 minute before swallowing. This is raw & unrefined to take advantage of everything in the hemp plant that makes it so good for us, so Dina has a strong taste that some love, but others hate- it may be advised to wash down the oil with some water. Let’s be honest, what is good for us doesn’t always taste good!
- For topical use: Place onto the skin and gently massage for 1-2 minutes.
Each of our 10ml bottles contain roughly 200 drops. This means that depending on how much you take, they should last between 4 to 6 weeks.
Our CBD paste is also in a 10ml tube and should contain 50 servings (which is a large pea) so if it is taken 2 times a day, it will last 25-30 days. We have actually found that a little of the paste goes a long way and can last up to 6 weeks.
Finally, our 20ml bottles contain an estimated 125 sprays. The recommended dose of 1-2, twice a day, should last between 4-6 weeks.
For all of the time that we have been working in the cannabis world, we have never known anybody to have failed a drugs test while taking any CBD products. In saying that, this does not guarantee that THC will not be detected during a spot test- there has been some instances (from the internet) where people have tested positive from a CBD product. The theory is that these products contained more THC than is currently legal in the UK, or the user took a larger dose than is expected.
Our full spectrum products contain 0.2% THC which is a very small amount, but it still active when consumed. At this level, it is very unlikely that THC will be detected. However, as stated it is not unheard of. We would certainly recommend that you disclose the use of these products to the tester/ employer to be safe.
We also offer a range of THC free CBD oils which do not contain the active THC compound, and less than 0.02% of THCa & THCv which are not psychoactive. They are classed as 0% THC oils.
CBD is different for everybody (everybody uses cannabinoids differently, and we have differing numbers of active cannabinoid receptors – plus, things such as weight, metabolism & how we take our CBD can impact its effectiveness). In all honesty, for a lot of people, CBD is a little bit disappointing especially after reading all of the hype. Just to set expectations, CBD is not going to be a magic wand- it is a small part of a better healthier lifestyle.
While CBD works fantastically for some, it may take longer, or have more subtle effects for others. We can tell you for sure that the CBD will be working on a biological level, but it may be hard to feel a tangible difference in your day to day life (especially if you start with high expectations).
- If you have started with a low dose, you have the option to increase and try a stronger/ different formula. It sometimes takes some experimentation to find what works for you.
- It is important to think about what you are using the CBD for? The affects of CBD are often subtle, and change from person to person. If you are not getting what you expected, you may find that taking CBD is not worth it
- How are you taking the CBD? Sometimes, the way you take CBD changes its effectiveness. CBD skincare, Capsules, CBD in MCT oil, THC free oils and full-spectrum oils all have different characteristics when they are consumed. Once again, with so many variables it is hard to say why you are not getting the expected results.
- How Long have you been taking CBD? If you have only taken the CBD for a week, it is really not long enough to know whether it is working. CBD can take up to 2 or 3 weeks to work. CBD works better over a longer period of time.
Generally, CBD does not affect most drugs or medicines, however, there are a few that can be affected by CBD. CBD is not alone as a natural substance that can affect the liver- things like Grapefruit, Watercress, St John Wort and Goldenseal do the same. Many drugs are metabolized into the body in the Liver- CBD is metabolized by the Cytochrome P450 system which is a pathway many other drugs take. CBD can affect the process in which other drugs are processed, – thus making their absorption faster, or slower than they would be on their own. This can either mean that the drugs you are taking may stay in your system for longer or there will be a reduction in their absorption. This could mean that taking CBD could lead to medicine becoming hyper-effective and leading to higher levels of drugs in your bloodstream than expected or could mean that your medication stops working/works less effectively. For more information please speak to a trained health professional to access more information about the P450 system.