Capsules QR Super Secret Access
Welcome! You have found your very own secret access to the page dedicated to our capsules: Oracle & Pythion. Firstly, we would like to thank you again for supporting our mission and we really hope that you are loving the bottle you’re currently holding in your hand.
If you have found this page, then you are now the (hopefully) proud owner of one of our capsule ranges. The page is designed to tell you everything you need to know about the products: from the most up to date batch lab report, how the oil is produced and a whole range of frequently asked question.
- 1-2 capsules a day with a whole glass of water before something to eat. The eating is important as it helps the effective absorption of the CBD through your digestive system.
The bottles both contain 30 capsules so they can last up to a month!
For all of the time that we have been working in the cannabis world, we have never known anybody to have failed a drugs test while taking any CBD products. In saying that, this does not guarantee that THC will not be detected during a spot test- there has been some instances (from the internet) where people have tested positive from a CBD product. The theory is that these products contained more THC than is currently legal in the UK, or the user took a larger dose than is expected.
Our full spectrum products contain 0.2% THC which is a very small amount, but it still active when consumed. At this level, it is very unlikely that THC will be detected. However, as stated it is not unheard of. We would certainly recommend that you disclose the use of these products to the tester/ employer to be safe.
We also offer a range of THC free CBD oils which do not contain the active THC compound, and less than 0.02% of THCa & THCv which are not psychoactive. They are classed as 0% THC oils.
CBD is different for everybody (everybody uses cannabinoids differently, and we have differing numbers of active cannabinoid receptors – plus, things such as weight, metabolism & how we take our CBD can impact its effectiveness). In all honesty, for a lot of people, CBD is a little bit disappointing especially after reading all of the hype. Just to set expectations, CBD is not going to be a magic wand- it is a small part of a better healthier lifestyle.
While CBD works fantastically for some, it may take longer, or have more subtle effects for others. We can tell you for sure that the CBD will be working on a biological level, but it may be hard to feel a tangible difference in your day to day life (especially if you start with high expectations).
- If you have started with a low dose, you have the option to increase and try a stronger/ different formula. It sometimes takes some experimentation to find what works for you.
- It is important to think about what you are using the CBD for? The affects of CBD are often subtle, and change from person to person. If you are not getting what you expected, you may find that taking CBD is not worth it
- How are you taking the CBD? Sometimes, the way you take CBD changes its effectiveness. CBD skincare, Capsules, CBD in MCT oil, THC free oils and full-spectrum oils all have different characteristics when they are consumed. Once again, with so many variables it is hard to say why you are not getting the expected results.
- How Long have you been taking CBD? If you have only taken the CBD for a week, it is really not long enough to know whether it is working. CBD can take up to 2 or 3 weeks to work. CBD works better over a longer period of time.
Generally, CBD does not affect most drugs or medicines, however, there are a few that can be affected by CBD. CBD is not alone as a natural substance that can affect the liver- things like Grapefruit, Watercress, St John Wort and Goldenseal do the same. Many drugs are metabolized into the body in the Liver- CBD is metabolized by the Cytochrome P450 system which is a pathway many other drugs take. CBD can affect the process in which other drugs are processed, – thus making their absorption faster, or slower than they would be on their own. This can either mean that the drugs you are taking may stay in your system for longer or there will be a reduction in their absorption. This could mean that taking CBD could lead to medicine becoming hyper-effective and leading to higher levels of drugs in your bloodstream than expected or could mean that your medication stops working/works less effectively. For more information please speak to a trained health professional to access more information about the P450 system.